Real Education of Top 10% Leaders including Corporate Executives (HiPos), Entrepreneurs, Self-Made Millionaires and more
Learning, Knowledge, Skills & Curiosity have been the driving force of Top 10% Leaders since ages and these traits are playing an even more critical role in the current disruptive environment. Whether we talk about skilled leaders in ancient civilizations in the Indian subcontinent around 9000 years ago (covered in Ramayana) or 2500 years ago (covered in Mahabharata) or today’s world leaders who have disrupted the ecosystem, their Real Education has played a very critical role. Learning is the most primitive skill that humans have which can further lead to creativity, innovation, leadership, entrepreneurship and more.
It is observed that most well-known learning theories and models are based upon masses and not applicable for outliers i.e. Top 10%. TheRealEducation.com is on a mission to research and bring forward the learning strategies as adopted by the top 10%.
To know more, you can read Real Education of Top 10% Leaders in Corporates, Businesses, Sports and more. This book is written to help a learner to achieve goals and dreams by developing the right capabilities within i.e. Real Education.
School/College Education plays critical role in the life of any human being. Current school/college Education required significant reforms to remain relevant to future of work.
In the corporate world, these top 10% are termed as High potential (a.k.a. #HiPos). Also Future of Work requires people to have learning ability and learning agility which forms the foundation of Vikas’ learning model.
Most of the self-made billionaires and unicorn entrepreneurs are also following the same learning principles which are only known to top 10%. One can find a world-class mentor by following Vikas’ Growth Quadrant as covered in “Real Education” book.
ABOUT “THE REAL EDUCATION”
“The Real Education” a movement to bring fundamental change in Education which includes broadening the scope of “The Real Education” and taking it to Lifelong Learning. Also “The Real Education” includes “self-taught” people, people learning through the family-based system and other indigenous methods, people following their spiritual journey towards Self-Actualization and many more. Hence “The Real Education” can be understood as the art of developing ourself.
WHY WE NEED “THE REAL EDUCATION”
Education is the most crucial element for the development of an individual and society at large. Though in recent times, it is observed that Education is mostly perceived by many as qualification attained through School/College. But we all know, it is not the case as learning continues throughout our life. A simple analogy could be, “The Real Education” is the universe whereas “School/College Education” is one of the galaxy in that universe which coexist with many other galaxies. But in recent times, this galaxy called “School/College Education” is positioned as “The Universe” which is not the case and can not be the case. There will always be other innovative ways of learning beyond the “School/College Education”.
SCOPE OF WORK – “THE REAL EDUCATION”
- To spread awareness about “The Real Education” and further “Re-Engineering the concept called Education” to help the individual and society at large
- Majority of Leaders in any industry are found to be Self-taught. But it seems that “Curiosity and Self-Learning” are not nurtured in our existing system. Hence this project would also include developing and spreading the models to nurture “Curiosity & Self-Learning”
- Development and Promotion of multi-purpose “Learning Centers” for incubation, makers-space, reading room, library, co-learning and more
“The Real Education” is on a mission of building the Learner-Centric Ecosystem. Many individual projects are underway to achieve this bigger mission.
- Spreading awareness about “The Real Education” which can truly fulfill the expectation of “Transforming Society through Education”
- Serving the weaker section of the society through Community Learning Centers
- Providing services to Life-Long Learners who consider “Learning” as an investment and have the potential to do the same
- This would include “Mastermind Groups”, “Masterclasses” & having access to “Centers of Excellence” with advanced facilities
HOW IT CAN BENEFIT YOU?
One can use “The Real Education” to
- Solve their problems,
- Achieve their goals
- Grow in some aspect of life or
- Pursue to be a seeker in this journey called LIFE
The beneficiaries of “The Real Education” frequently use words like Knowledge, Skills, Attitude, Motivation, Self-Development, Personal Development, Life Long Learning etc.
Though “The Real Education” can be helpful for everyone. The immediate beneficiary of “The Real Education” could be:
- “The Real Education” of Young Leaders (Skill Development & Entrepreneurship)
- “The Real Education” of Business Leaders/Entrepreneurs
- “The Real Education” of Corporate Leaders
- “The Real Education” of Curious Leaders
- “The Real Education” of Underprivilege but Future Leaders