Individual Development Plan (IDP) is a frequently used tool in corporate world to assist employees in career and personal development. Its primary purpose is to help employees reach short and long-term career goals, as well as improve current job performance. Though broader context of these plans are usually aligned with corporate mission.
In the Real Education, Individual Development Plan (IDP) is a tool to help individuals develop capabilities which can help them achieve personal and professional goals and dreams. This is done keeping the individual in the center.
Our learning consultants, help the individuals develop the IDP to achieve short term and long-term goals.
- Discover the Core – finding our true passion and purpose
- Align personal and professional goals
- Advance strategies and hacks to achieve personal/professional goals
- Help people search the right mentors in “their” field
- One month engagement with 4 one-one online video sessions (around 2 hours each to deep dive)
- WhatsApp/E-mail support
- Our learning consultant also do background work to provide useful consulting inputs
“Thanks a million Vikas.. it was really very valuable session. It’s really clearing fog which was there in mind….I am feeling hopeful and on the right journey.thanks once again.”
Advisor | Consultant | Keynote Speaker | IFRS/IND-AS Expert | Trainer | CA | CPA (US) | Founder RJ Consulting
Keynote Speaker & Expert on Bridging Generation Gap & Millennial